Monday, November 7, 2011

The Tragic Girl Story of People with Anorexia

For 18 years, Alison Walker battling anorexia. His weight had dropped from 70 kilograms to 32 kilograms. At least 15 times against death in the hospital. And managed to boost its weight when returned to the level of 63 kilograms, already damaged his digestion.

Woman who is now 33-year-old was no longer able to process food normally. He can only eat low calorie foods like low-fat yogurt. And even then in small amounts. While the direct food with strong flavors make it vomit.

Alison had an eating disorder since the age of 15 years. Make it three times to drop out of college, can not be a love affair and friendship. "I am very tired and feeling lonely. I spent 18 years spinning in circles on this issue. Not a happy way of life, "She said as quoted by the Daily Mail.

Anorexia symptoms first appeared when he was sightseeing with his school friends in 1994. "Many people think that people get anorexia because of media pressure on slim image, but in my case all occurred because of excessive control of the food I like."

Within a year she had lost weight drastically. He had to undergo treatment for 3.5 months in the hospital in order to meet the needs of 2500 calories per day, higher than the normal 2,000 calorie needs. However, restricting food habit relapse. Since then, he subscribed to stay in the hospital, even once a year.

In the midst of his fight against psychological illness, she had contemplated suicide. He is lonely because often rejected by their social environment. "I'm lonely, I feel alone, currently only two dogs who faithfully accompanied me," said the woman from Egremont, Crumbia this.

In order to stabilize his condition, She had had surgery installation of equipment in the digestive organs. The equipment necessary to pump the liquid nutrient 1,500 calories, which he needs for 10 hours every night. New February last, She could eat normally with the dose tertenty.

"I have spent a lot of time to deny yourself the pleasure of food that I can not eat now. But I am happy with my progress so far and continue to train my body to be able to eat normally again, "he said. "I miss enjoying cake and chocolate."

No comments:

Post a Comment