Monday, November 7, 2011

8 Celebrity It Ever Experiencing Postpartum Depression

Approximately 13% of women who gave birth to a potentially serious depression after undergoing the process of childbirth (pospartum depression). This condition can last a long time and is more than just syndrome "baby blues."

Pospartum depression can occur due to fatigue, lack of sleep, and stress. Anyone can experience it, including famous celebrities. A series of artists such as Brooke Shields, Courtney Cox, Gwyneth Paltrow to have been there. Consider the following experiences as quoted by page Health.com:


Brooke Shields

Shields has a serious postpartum depression after the birth of her daughter, Rowan. He even had time to undergo a special treatment in 2005 because of his depression triggered Shields eat a lot of antidepressants. Shields even have the desire often life-threatening, such as suicidal.

"If I were diagnosed with other illnesses, I would run to get help. I am hopeless at first, but eventually I was able to fight and I survived," said Shields.








Amanda Peet

"I have a fairly serious postpartum depression," she said in an article written in 2008 at the Gotham magazine after giving birth to her daughter, Frankie. "I think it happened because I was experiencing the euphoria of pregnancy," says Amanda.














Courteney Cox
Cox describes his experiences while experiencing postpartum depression in USA Today. After giving birth her baby, she always felt anxious and never is right next to her baby. "After my baby was 6 months, I could not even sleep, my heart was pounding and I felt really depressed. Finally I had to consult a doctor, "he said.












Kendra Wilkinson

Reality TV star, Wilkinson spoke on the magazine OK! about the child of a marriage to Hank. "After giving birth, I never comb my hair, brushing teeth, or a shower. I looked in the mirror, and I felt really like a depressed person. As I said, Look at me! I have a glamorous life in LA, and now no longer . "

















Bryce Dallas Howard

Howard, an actress in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse', also spoke about his experience while experiencing postpartum depression in the goop, Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter.

At that time, Howard was crying every day, can not eat, and condemned the people he loves. "My husband always asks what he can do to help, but there was nothing he could do. I used to shout at him with harsh words, but for the past seven years I was with him I have never felt this before," said Howard.








Gwyneth Paltrow

After Paltrow gave birth to her son, Moses, in 2006, he told British Vogue magazine that Paltrow feels like a robot when it is. In fact he feels like not to have the maternal instinct. "I can not feel anything. I have no maternal instincts and is horrible. I can not connect with my son, and when I see pictures of Moses at the age of three months, I do not remember what happened last time. "










Carnie Wilson

A singer in pop music group Wilson Phillips, Carnie Wilson, suffering from postpartum depression after the birth of her daughter, Lola Sofia. Wilson told People magazine, "I cried all day for everything."

"It is a feeling that physically I do not know how to describe it. I felt overwhelmed with feelings of love and joy, sadness, and fear. I feel like a failure to take care of this baby," he said.








Lisa Rinna

TV star Lisa Rinna is also described his experiences while suffering from postpartum depression after the birth of two daughters. Excessive fear made him want to kill all his family.

"I have a desire to kill at the sight of knives and guns. I make Harry (Harry Hamlin her husband) to hide all sharp knife and remove all sharp weapons at home, because I have a desire to kill everyone. This is really terrible, "he told Starpulse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment