Sunday, September 25, 2011

Justin Bieber : I Want to Marry at Age 25

Not only handsome and managed to achieve success at the age of adolescence. Canada pop star, Justin also has a fairly mature thinking. Selena Gomes lover even have the desire to get married at a young age. He thinks, wants to get married at the age of 25 years.

Despite being still relatively adolescent, the singer of "Baby" is already a careful thought to a wedding plan.


"Age 25 or 26, I want to see me, get married or start looking for the family," said Bieber. "I want to be a young father I want to be able to do what I want to do. To be successful, to do a movie or whatever."

Such a statement, made ​​Bieber fans by surprise.

"One thing," he added. "I do not want to get married now."

One person can not be ruled out as his future spouse today is Selena Gomez. For Bieber, Selena was an amazing woman.

"He's my girlfriend now," he said when interviewed by Women's Wear Diary as quoted by the People page. He confirmed to the magazine, although he now has thought about the future, but Bieber insisted he take it still behaves like a teenager his age

"I like sports," he said. "I just like hanging out with my friends, I'm just ordinary teens who were aged 17 years. I love playing basketball and I try to play football as much as I can"

No comments:

Post a Comment